In the following terms and conditions of sale the following terms shall have the following meanings: “buyer” and “client” shall mean the person undertaking the purchase from IJ Solutions and/or any person or company acting on his/her behalf; “Goods” shall mean the goods offered for sale by IJ Solutions and “Warranty” shall mean the Limited Warranty Document issued to the buyer by IJ Solutions in respect of any Goods purchased.
1. Prices are valid for thirty (30) days from the date shown on quotation. Unless the quotation is confirmed in writing, IJ Solutions reserves the right to alter the price quoted in any given quotation without prior notice. All orders placed by the buyer over the phone shall be confirmed in writing on the same day.
2. Prices quoted are in Euro and are inclusive of tax (VAT and Eco Tax where applicable). IJ Solutions reserves the right to amend prices, for quotations and/or orders which have already been agreed with the buyer should the tax rate change or should other duties, levies, charges, costs or other taxes come into force.
3. Goods shall remain the property of IJ Solutions until payment of the purchase price is made in full to IJ Solutions. All risk for the Goods shall pass on to the client upon delivery. Goods that have been ordered and that are not collected within 2 months will be re-sold without any further notice. Any deposit that has been paid will also be lost.
4. The client hereby agrees that the total amount of the invoice and terms of payment are in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Once the quotation is signed by the client, the quotation together with these Terms and Conditions and the Warranty issued to the buyer together with the Goods will constitute a contract of sale between the buyer and IJ Solutions (hereinafter referred to as the “Contract of Sale”) and the Contract of Sale shall supersede any previous agreement, whether written or oral, between the client and IJ Solutions in relation to the subject matter thereof.
5. A deposit of 40% of the total value of the order shall become due upon confirmation of the order and signing of the quotation. Orders will not be processed by IJ Solutions before the deposit is paid. The remaining balance of 60% must be paid upon delivery and installation (where applicable). For any orders which are not delivered in whole or which are part of a larger order, payment in full shall be made for the items delivered. If any discounts are given, this discount will be deducted from the final payment made by the client.
6. No order shall be subject to cancellation either in whole or in part without IJ Solution’s written consent. If the buyer cancels an order and IJ Solutions agrees to the cancellation, the deposit paid by the buyer to IJ Solutions will not be refunded by IJ Solutions. The Goods will revert to IJ Solutions and the buyer will also lose all rights on the Goods.
7. Any changes requested by the client after the order is confirmed shall be quoted and ordered separately. Each additional change will treated as a separate order. Delivery and installation (where applicable) times may vary for subsequent changes and orders.
8. Where applicable, all preparatory work for the correct installation of the product must be prepared by the client. Additional charges shall apply if it is agreed that preparatory work is to be done by IJ Solutions.
9. Delivery dates are approximate only. IJ Solutions will endeavour to deliver and/or install (where applicable) the product purchased in a timely manner and within the stated dates. However, if this is not possible, IJ Solutions shall not be liable for any delays, however caused, nor for any loss or damage including but not limited to: direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data, profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, information, commercial or personal loss, arising out of, or in connection with, the late delivery and/or installation of the product. Any failure by IJ Solutions to deliver on the agreed dates shall not give the client the right to cancel the contract or discount the price of the Goods purchased or services provided.
10. Delivery and installation (where applicable) will be done at the address as instructed by the client. Delivery will only be made to ground floor level. For any delivery and/or installation of heavy and/or bulky items other than to ground floor need to be arranged by the client at the client’s expense. If the client collects the products, IJ Solutions’ responsibility for the Goods shall cease when the Goods leave the IJ Solutions’ stores. For deliveries to Gozo and to countries other than Malta, delivery expenses must be paid by the client.
11. IJ Solutions shall not be liable in respect of any breach of the Contract of Sale due to any cause beyond its reasonable control, in whole or in part, including but not limited to: Act of God, war, lighting, fire, storms and other natural disasters, flood, strike, riot, lockout or other industrial action, late shipment, acts of government or any other governmental bodies or any other cause beyond IJ Solutions’ control.
12. When payment terms are agreed with IJ Solutions (other than Cash on Delivery), the credit period allowed by IJ Solutions shall not exceed 30 days from the date shown on the invoice. Interest on overdue balances and accounts shall be charged 8% per annum.
14 These Terms and Conditions and all matters relating to it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of Malta. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Malta.
15. Any pictures of the Goods are for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary and product specifications may change without notice.